Integrated Quality and Safety Food Policy
Juan José Albarracín, S.A.
Quality and Food Safety
1. To produce and market paprika, chili, cayenne, a mix of species with a base of paprika, paprika oleoresin; and to market saffron and ground and/or whole garlic, in full compliance with client needs, and taking full responsibility before them.
2. To comply with relevant requirements, such as legal requirements, security based requirements, and those demanded by our clients, not to mention those outlined by the company itself in search of a product of the highest possible quality; also comply with the obligation to manufacture innocuous, legal and authentic products that conform to the specified quality in each.
3. To utilize in the production process materials and products which are regarded as suitable, safe and having premium quality.
4. To have up-to-date, neat and clean production facilities, suitable for the manufacturing of high quality and safe products.
5. To provide with a suitable security system that guarantees the protection of the manufacturing premises, the working offices and the integrity of the product itself.
6. To ensure the adequacy of our human resources, the methods and the equipment used for measuring as well as for control procedures.
7. To act in compliance with the regulations relating to labor risk prevention, in order to protect the safety and health of the staff at their workplaces.
8. The Management commits to complying with the the conduct code defined by the company.
Juan José Albarracín, S.A. is fully aware that industrial development can negatively affect the environment. Thus, the company aims to improve its relation with the natural environment consolidating a “Sustainable Development”, for which it commits to making its industrial development compatible with the prevention of environmental pollution. This compromise will be materialized in the guidelines set out below:
1º. Comply with current legislation and its modifications related to the environment as well as regulations, guidelines, procedures and other requirements which the company undergoes; increasing its demands when this is considered to be important for the environment, the health of its workers or the well-being of the local community.
2º. Apply possible minimization techniques in its industrial processes, trying to continuously improve the reduction of environmental effects associated with the production processes as long as this is technically and economically viable.
3º. The company will constantly seek alternatives for the recovery, re-use or recycling of the sub-products and wastes produced during their activity.
4º. The company commits to disclose and develop with their stakeholders our environmental policy, promoting the use of natural resources and good agricultural practices.
In Murcia, a 21th of August 2018