Responsible: Identity: JUAN JOSÉ ALBARRACÍN, S.A. – NIF: A30006142 Address: Ctra. Madrid, Km 387,3 – Espinardo – Murcia, Telephone: 968879504 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the company we handle the facilitated information with the sole purpose of developing the activities we carry out in out company and that are exclusively related to the products and services we offer, by any of the following means: physical mailing, phone or email. The provided data will be safely kept until otherwise stated by you. The data will not be handed over to third parties, with the only exception of cases in which legal obligations require it. You are entitled to obtain confirmation about whether in JUAN JOSÉ ALBARRACÍN, S.A. we hold your personal data, in which case you would gain rightful access to such information, you would be able to amend any incorrect data you find or require us to delete such data when the data is no longer needed for the purpose it was collected for.
A cookie is a small file that is stored in your browser almost every time you visit a website. It’s main purpose is for the web to remember your last visit when you revisit a specific site. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The main purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content to the user’s profile and needs. Without cookies the quality of the services offered by websites would seriously be undermined. If you wish to know more about cookies, what they are, what they store, how to delete them, how to deactivate them, and so on, we encourage you to visit this link.
Cookies used in this site
This website uses the following cookies of :its own:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way spam is fought.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies in order to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be communicated directly to Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or deletion of cookies
The right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website can be exercised at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from them it is that you must exercise your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires such effect. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with the right level of protection in compliance with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard on this link. link.If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link. link.